How To Quickly Research Products to Private Label and Sell on Amazon


Get it in: http://bit.ly/2FSFhbP

How To Quickly Research Products to Private Label and Sell on Amazon.

Find 1000s of Profitable Products to Sell on Amazon. Quickly Research Products to Private Label and Sell on Amazon.
Diggarr If you've ever tried to research for profitable products on Amazon, you know how painful that can be. Diggarr was built from the ground up to help sellers just like you quickly find products to private label and sell on Amazon. Filter by key factors such as sales rank, price, total reviews to expose 1000s of product opportunities.

Diggarr will empower you with real-time data. See estimated daily and weekly sales, best seller rankings, total reviews and other critical decision making information. You can even export all results into a CSV format. Diggarr has a powerful feature that will automatically return all keywords asscociated with the items returned in the results.

Beware of Online Amazon Product Finder Services There are many Amazon product finder online tools. These are very good tools but as my wife pointed out to me (yes she is an Amazon private label seller), that she did not feel comfortable using these online tools because all her searches and data tracking can potentially be stored by the service provider and could be used to spy on what products your thinking of selling. I am not saying they do, but my wife just did not feel comfortable with the fact that someone could potentially know what products she is interested in selling. That is the advantage of Diggarr. It's a windows desktop application that runs on your computer and all the data you collect is your private data.

Why No Trial Version? I used to provide a trial version for all my software but many years ago I came to realize this. When you get something for free, most of us place very little value on whatever that product or thing is - I know I am also guilty of that too! Also, many people just casually download it (because it's free) but never even install it. So when a person buys my software... this tells me that they are serious.

So buy Diggarr and try it for 60 days. If you don't find it useful for any reason - I will give you a 100% refund - no questions asked!


After Sales Support I am very serious about serving my customers and I will always try and help as much as I can. I answer support questions usually within the hour or sooner. But of course even I need to sleep, and then I answer the next day!

60 Days Money Back Guarantee You have a 60 day 100% no quibble money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the Diggarr for any reason, just email me within 60 days and i will refund 100% of your money! After refund, the software will be deactivated and so will not work any longer.

FREE Lifetime Software Updates! Here's another guarantee. You only pay a ONE TIME FEE - but you will get FREE lifetime of updates! This means all the new features I add to Diggarr will be free for all customers!

Are you a Mac Users? Diggarr is a Microsoft Windows desktop software application that will require Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. Diggarr will also run very well on a Mac computer, provided you have a PC emulation software installed on your Mac. I recommend Parallels. In fact I have many customers who use a Mac and they tell me Diggarr runs perfectly on the MAC with the Parallels PC emulator.

Diggarr Features
 Search products by region, such as Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk and many more
 Search by all Amazon top level categories
 Return all top selling products in any category
 Complete Categories/Sub Categories Drilldown Tree View
 Determines if a listing is optimized or not!
 Filter by sales rank, price, total reviews and more ...
 Integration with Amazon FBA Margin Calulator - calculates all Amazon fees and your profit
 Integration with Camel Camel Camel for historical tracking data
 Automatic collection of Keywords - very powerful
 Analyze your results and report on Several KPIs (Key Performace Indicators)
 Sort by sales rank, price and total reviews and more...
 One Click view detail page on Amazon
 One click view customer review page on Amazon
 Bookmark selected items from results set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manifestation Magic Review 2019 - Is this program worth your Time and Money?

Leptitox Review - Is ‘Leptitox’ worth your try?

Discover How A Simple Action Can Turn Your Life From Normal To Extra-MILLION-nary